Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 2




It was a busy Day 2 at painting with Jean Kunz!


Jean Kunz doing a might fine job of painting!

I wonder if that smile says, "sure... I'm having loads of fun. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!"

Laundry hanging from a building a half block away from where I stood atop the scaffolding.

Jean never got off the ground! But she made friends with EVERYONE that walked by!

Two store-fronts painted and new windows up above!

Just need to paint the alley building now.

The Jerome is becoming a little more polished.

Can't wait to see The Jerome with the decorative metal on top of the building again.

One window short.  Only because we decided to use that window above the doorway at the left of the building (not pictured).

All the white still needs to be painted.  Waiting for Jean to finish pondering the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment