Sunday, October 27, 2013

More than just a photographer




I really do more than just take pictures of Dale working!  I bring him food, water and beer!  But seriously, I work too.  Here's some of the things I accomplished this weekend.

It's a beautiful day outside and I'm in the basement.  Notice the ceiling tile.  It stinks and it's moldy so it needs to come down.


Knocked it all down by pulling down a couple of rows at a time and then moving the ladder.  Up and down the ladder... over and over again.
Then came the clean-up.  Looks pretty good - eh!  Clean ceiling and clean floor!  Do you know how many times I had to bend over or squat to pick up all those tile!

I don't recommend eating a Turkey sandwich with a really garlicky aioli sauce on it when you have to wear a respirator!  I think I got high off the garlic fumes!  Coffee breath is just as bad.  Okay... maybe sharing too much.

Check out all the tile!  No wonder every muscle in my body hurts!  By the way, the big smile is because I had just enjoyed a beer break with Dale while sitting in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment